Hello and welcome to my blog!! :)





My name is Amanda Rulong, and I'm a photographer located in Omaha, Nebraska. This blog has lots of goodies! Picture shares from recent sessions, special announcements, and contests!



I'm a mom to 2 busy boys and a military wife to my husband of 9 years. I love photography and love capturing people as they are! Natural and fun is my style! I look foward to capturing beautiful memories for you and your family! :)








Feel free to take a look around my blog and if you would like to book a session contact me at 402-339-1043!



Monday, April 18, 2011

5 day old Newborn Baby Emmelyn

The other day I had a fabulous session with baby Emmelyn! She treated me great and peed on her mama the most. ;) ;) I think Emmelyn was the youngest newborn I've photographed and it was really great. She was so sleepy and didn't mind how we posed her. So fun!!! It was so fun working with the "B" family too! Thanks for having me and letting me capture your beautiful daughter! :)



Emmelyn's mama had a great idea to get a photo of the baby on her daddy's uniform. She has a similar photo of the big brother and she wanted one of sweet Emmelyn too! I loved how these turned out and I hope one day I have a little newborn babe that I can try this out on too! :)










Love these ones of Emmelyn and her big brother!!! I had to post the color and the black and white! :)













love how she opened her little eyes up at the end of the session!






2 comments:

  1. Aw, Love this! Thank you again for a wonderful photoshoot!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe what a little cutie! Love the patriotic ones! Big brother is a cutie pie as well!

    ReplyDelete